It seems that nowadays EVERYONE is dying their hair red. There’s nothing wrong with that, I’ve just had red hair for 5 years and I’m a bit bored of it. I want to go back to my natural ginger. I don’t know how I’m going to get rid of all this red. I thought of trying Colour B4 but it takes you back to your lightest colour and I bleached my hair two years ago (and tried to dye it ginger.. it went red) so it will probably just go yellow, which means I’d need to find a good ginger dye.
Has anyone ever tried Colour B4? What was the outcome? Can anyone recommend a decent ginger dye?
I really wish I’d never started dying my hair but I was bullied from years 7 – 11 just for my hair colour, so when I changed schools for sixth form, I thought the best way to prevent being bullied was to dye it red. Sigh. If I was to do one of those ‘Write a letter to your sixteen year old self’ things, I would tell myself not to dye my hair!
I’ve only recently discovered Missguided but I’m in love! Their clothes are all affordable, even to a poor student like me, and they’re also bang on trend! Here’s my Missguided wishlist:
Sheer shirts are very in at the moment and I love the colour of the two I picked here. I’ve never seen a two tone one before and I think they would both look great with high waisted denim shorts and a thick knit cardigan for during the day or teamed with some chinos for a more sophisticated evening look. I absolutely adore the print on this playsuit! Playsuits are so convenient for the hot weather or you can wear them with some black tights and a cardigan for when the weather’s not so good (so most of the time then!) The brogue boots are my favourite things on my wishlist. My tan ankle boots, which I wear all the time, have started to come apart at the sole so I’m looking for a replacement. These are perfect!
Have any of you ever ordered from Missguided
before? What did you think to their customer service?
-Monday was a lovely day so we went walking by the River Itchen after my boyfriend treated me to lunch in Slug and Lettuce and fed some ducks and swans then ended the afternoon in a lovely little beer garden.
– We went to Sainsburys to buy some bread but ended up spending £20 on rubbish and going to Starbucks for an Espresso Frappuccino (mine) and a Hazelnut Hot Chocolate (boyfriend’s)
– I finally met the hamster who lives at my boyfriend’s house! I hadn’t been round since they got him, so I went round to meet little Alfie. He was lovely until he bit my housemate’s finger and refused to let go!
– Bacon and Cheddar Potato Wedges in O’Neills! I’d been craving these for ages but I’d always been in town on my own and felt a bit sad going for lunch by myself. I met up with my friend while he was in Winchester for the day and finally had some. They were delicious!
– Yet another trip to Starbucks, this time for a free bag of coffee with my housemate Lizzie. I decided to go for a Caramel Macchiato and a free bag of Sulawesi ground coffee beans. We also ended up spending a lot of money on Dr Pepper and vodka!
– The lovely flowers my boyfriend bought for me at the beginning of the week. Looks like they’re going to last for ages!