|Detail of the top
Shorts: New Look Kids
Brogues: New Look
Cardigan: New Look
I love coming home because I discover so many things in my wardrobe that I have forgotten about, it’s like going shopping! I bought this top two years ago and hardly wore it because it’s a bit baggy but it looks great tucked into my high waisted shorts. I’d also forgotten about the brogues, a couple of months after I bought them, I started to wear them for work so I used to see them as boring uniform and didn’t take them to uni with me. I’ll be wearing both of these a lot more now, especially the brogues, they’re so comfy!
These photos were taken on Sunday when I took my boyfriend for a walk around my area. I took him to Britain’s Smallest Park
but he didn’t seem too impressed! Maybe that was because the football was on and I was making him miss it.. I’m such an annoying girlfriend! We also went down the lanes and saw some pigs, geese, horses, cows and buffalo. I love where I live.
I’ve spent today sat in bed trying to write my Greek World essay. I’m about 15% of the way through it, it’s so hard! All my books are in Winchester though so I can’t really do much while I’m here. I’m going back on Friday, I booked my train ticket today.. the cheapest one cost £10.25 but it’s going to take me over 5 hours to get there and I won’t get back until after 1am. Annoying!
I’ve put the rings from my last post up on eBay along with a few dresses and a skirt. There’s about 3 days left so feel free to have a look
We dropped my boyfriend off at the train station this morning so he could go home which means I won’t see him for 2 weeks now. So to cheer myself up, we popped to Tesco and I treated myself to the new Harry Potter dvd and 4 pairs of socks. I got two pairs of the cameo ones because they were buy one pair, get another half price so I got the 4 pairs for £3. I love the soldiers pair and of course I had to get the owl ones! I’m all snuggled up in bed now about to watch the dvd before I have a bath and get ready to go out for a curry with my friends from Sixth Form – we seem to do that everytime we’re all back, it’s kind of a tradition now!
On a completely different note, I bought some rings recently that are too big for my stupidly small hands so I thought I’d sell them on. If anyone wants one, let me know. I’ll sell them for £3 each plus p&p which will be £1.50. They’re adjustable so if you have hands bigger than a baby’s you should be fine!
Here they are:
I’ve also listed a lot of dresses on eBay if you’d like to take a look!
Sorry for the lack of blogs over the past week, I’ve been so busy and without the internet. I had such a good holiday though and the weather was amazing! I won’t be doing a week in photos every week seeing as my DSLR has died and I’m currently borrowing a camera from a friend.
– On the ferry on the way over to the Isle of Wight, it was so windy!
– When we finally got there, sat in our caravan which was HUGE.
– We visited the zoo where one of these lemurs actually bit me.. on the knee! Luckily it didn’t hurt. I was so shocked though!
– We walked 2.5 miles along the beach because Mark claimed it “Wasn’t that far” it was a good walk though and I hadn’t properly been on a beach for years.
– Mark tried to win me a Bagpuss for ages on the first night, on the Wednesday he tried again and he won after only spending 90p!
– We went to Ventnor for a bit, the weather was so nice. You wouldn’t think it was England from looking at the photos!
– Our sad faces on the ferry back, we didn’t want to leave. It was Mark’s first time visiting the island, I’d been about 20 times before. We’ll definitely go back again though.
– We went past HMS Astute on the way into Southampton. We didn’t realise that about an hour before, someone had been shot and killed onboard
– We travelled back to my house yesterday to see Peter Kay. It was so funny, we had a brilliant time!