I reached 60 followers a couple of days ago, so as promised, here’s a little giveaway! There’s not much as I’m a bit strapped for cash at the moment but I tried to pick things that I know my lovely followers would like!
So here are the prizes:
- Avon Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean Eau De Toilette Spray (worth £5) – this purse spray has a great fresh vanilla fragrance which lasts for hours and is great for those days when you want to wear a perfume which isn’t overpowering and it will fit in your handbag!
- Bake me, I’m yours.. cupcake book – this book is perfect for anyone who loves baking and has some great ideas for cupcakes for any occasion
- No 7 Stay Perfect in Totally Teal and Barry M Instant Nail Effects crackle polish (worth £7 and £3.99) – I love both of these nail polishes and I know the Barry M one is a bit hard to find at the moment so I snapped it up in my local Boots especially for my giveaway. You can see me wearing Totally Teal here.
- Avon skincare samples and lipstick samples – as an Avon Representative I have the opportunity to buy samples to give to my customers. I love the little lipstick samples, I always pop one in my clutch bag for a night out and it means I can choose from lots of different colours without shelling out for the actual lipstick. I thought I’d include a few of my favourite ones with this giveaway!
– You must be in either the UK or Europe
– You must be a follower of my blog on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin (I will check!)
– Comment on this entry (simply saying ‘Enter me please’ or whatever you like!) (1 entry)
– Follow me on twitter (xhjw) and tweet about my giveaway.. copy this if you like: “@xhjw is having a great giveaway over at Strangeness & Charm, check it out! http://bit.ly/eWgfNG” (1 entry)
– Write about the giveaway on your blog (1 entry)
– Put a link to the giveaway in your sidebar (2 entries)
So overall, you can have 5 entries.
The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Friday, March 18th – that’s in 3 weeks time.
Good luck everyone!